1 February 2017

A Full Face of First Impressions!


I decided to film a first impressions video! I was expecting a few makeup orders in the post and decided to why not film a video on them using them for the first time. I enjoyed filming this video so much that I can't wait to film more like it.

New Products I Used

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette
Too Faced Highlighter in Rosy Glow
Makeup Revolution Blusher in Bang Bang Your Dead
Freedom Brow Promade in Ebony
Eyelure Brow Control and Shape Gel
Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette 
Eyelure Lashes in No 101
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara 
Makeup Revolution Retro Luxe Matte Lip Kit in Reign 

Watch here 



If you enjoyed this video please let me know by liking and commenting on the video. That way I can film another 'first impressions' for you! 

Make sure you're subscribed so you know when I upload videos! I'm starting to upload every Sunday... so lets hope I stick to it 😉


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig