6 November 2016

Veet Sensitive Precision Beauty Styler Review

I'm so excited to be reviewing an item from the Christmas gift sets! I can't believe it's nearly Christmas already, it's crazy how fast the year goes.
I know when Christmas has finally hit stores when the Christmas gift sets come out, and as soon as they're out it's time to start planning Christmas shopping.
I was sent the Veet Sensitive Precision Beauty Styler as part of their Christmas gift sets to review. Here's what I thought...


I don't know why but the thing that excited me most about this gift set was the fact that you got a FREE battery! What?! Normally it's always 'Batteries not included' but this actually came with one  AA battery so you can pretty much use it straight away! YAY! Good start 😉

The set comes with 7 different accessories...

Beauty Pouch

Cleaning Brush

Bikini Head

Comb Attachment

2 and 4mm comb attachment

2 sided precision head (16mm and 6mm)

Beauty Cap


I've found this quite a handy gadget. I used it last minute on my bikini line and it saved so much time! I mostly use it for my eyebrows and find it so easy to shape my brows. I usually get my eyebrows threaded but I have found with this product I can confidently shape my own brows and keep them in check when I can't get to the salon. I love the fact that it also comes with an eyebrow pencil, how good is that?! The spoolie is much softer compared to the others I own so I will definitely be using the Veet one regularly from now on.

Eyebrow Pencil


Let's not forget that it's mostly PINK as well 😁 I think you can probably tell how much I love pink.

I think this will make a fantastic Christmas present for someone who's into beauty gadgets. All in all I give this beauty styler a 10/10 because it's so handy and easy to use. 
So if you're struggling with a Christmas gift idea, I'd definitely recommend the Veet Sensitive Precision beauty styler, I can't recommend it enough!

I hope you enjoyed my review. If you would like me to review anymore Christmas gift sets, please let me know. I'm so excited for Christmas! 

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more videos Jessica Rachel

YouTube - Jessica Rachel 
Facebook
 - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo

Share:

1 comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig