30 November 2016

The Best Christmas Cards


Here is one of my many Christmas videos! I seriously can't wait to film more Christmas videos ah!  This video was so fun to make.


I've decided to, for now, to put months favourites on hold for a bit. I just think I'm not putting enough into them which I find sad. This month I've not really had favourites but I've decided that when I do find a beauty favourite I shall so them as a 'Beauty Favourites' video rather than a monthly favourite. I hope you understand. I do apologise.

For now, I hope you enjoyed my first Christmas video! I plan to decorate my room this weekend so my videos will be extremely Christmassy! I'm so excited!!

Be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss a thing!
  JESSICA RACHEL



Share:

1 comment

  1. I loved this video!x

    - Caitlin
    heycaden.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig