13 November 2016

Optrex Warming Eye Mask Review

I'm here again with yet another review!
I was kindly sent the Optrex Warming Eye Mask to review.



This Warming Eye Mask is designed to relax tired eyes in 10/20 minutes. The best time for me to try this product was the days when I have work at 6am. These days can be pretty tiring and I end up napping when I come home. I always feel a bit rough after a nap with heavy eyes so I was really relying on this eye mask to work it's magic.

So a few hours after my nap I decide to put this eye mask on. All you have to do is open the sealed pack that the eye mask is in and unfold the mask. The mask has straps that you attach round your ears so the mask stays put. Then you sit back, relax for 10/20 minutes and let the eye mask do it's job. It starts to heat up after 3 to 5 minutes of being on your face (don't worry it's not too hot!)
Once my alarm went off indicating that it was time to take the eye mask off, my eyes felt amazing! Before the mask I felt like my eyes were heavy and I needed to nap again but after this eye mask I felt so much more refreshed and I didn't need to take a nap! Fantastic!

You can find these masks in pharmacies or in Boots. The 2 pack is £3.99 and the 8 pack is £9.99. Which I think is great value for money! If you travel a lot I'd definitely recommend this eye mask. It's suitable for everyday use so you won't get that feeling of tired eyes anymore, especially after a long shift.

If you see this in stores, I'd definitely say give it a go! Even if you're having a stressful day, this eye mask will fix everything.

I hope you enjoyed my review. I enjoyed trying this product! Thank you Optrex for sending it to me. 😊

What other products shall I review?

YouTube - Jessica Rachel 
Facebook
 - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig