31 October 2016

October Favourites 2016


Well I don't know where October went? It appears as though I lost complete sight of it and I don't really know how. So as always, I'll show you my monthly favourites for October!
Plus Pete the Pumpkin made an appearance!

Seventeen Brow's That Eyebrow Kit



Seventeen sent me a few products of their's to try, which I'm so thankful for. I plan to either do a video or blog post about them so you'll get a full insight of all the products. I just wanted to show you their eyebrow kit. I really love trying new brow products, so when they sent me theirs I was so excited to try it. It comes with a small brow pencil and a brush applicator (which I never use, I like to use my own brow brush) The pencil is good for outlining your brows. The shade is a perfect colour match for me which is good and the highlighter...well! I love me a pigmented highlighter! So at the moment I love using this drugstore product.


CB12 White



I included this in my monthly favourites because I absolutely love this product. I have a review up on my blog already so if you'd like to check that out you can by clicking here.

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil





I got this product as a sample in a magazine and I absolutely love this brow pencil. As this month the Seventeen brow kit was my favourite drugstore product I decided to make Benefit's Goof Proof as my high end favourite. I mentioned this product in my September Favourites video (watch here)  I just in general think this is a fantastic product. I always use the product first and then use the sample size Ready, Set, Brow! To set my brows. They're both great high end brow products.

Mac Viva Glam III
NYX Lip Liner - Dark Soul



As you know Autumn is my all time favourite season. I love the colours of Autumn and a dark berry lip is a must for this current season. Right now I love wearing the NYX Lip Liner in the shade Dark Soul paired with the Mac lipstick in the shade Viva Glam III. I wore these two products to the #IAMFREEDOMAWARDS & Makeup Revolution Halloween Party. There's a post coming soon on that but here's a picture of my makeup. My lips are very berryful 😉


I plan to do a makeup tutorial on my Halloween look. It's past Halloween but as I'm not a huge lover of Halloween and kept my makeup look quite simple but cat like, it's pretty natural and could pass off as an everyday look. Would that be something you'd be interested in watching? Let me know!

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post. I'll try and keep up with November as it's birthday month! 😁

Have a lovely day and I'll see you in my next post,

YouTube - Jessica Rachel 
Facebook
 - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016