19 October 2016

CB12 White Review


When CB12 asked me to review one of their new products, I was really excited to try it.

Firstly, I'm in love with the chrome colours. It just stands out to me and makes it more pretty.
When I used it for the first time, I loved it. I've used many mouth washes before but this one seems  to have a long lasting effect. I swished the mouth wash around my mouth and gargled and it made a frothy solution so I knew the product was working. Even after just two days my sister noticed that my teeth were whiter. That instantly gave me confidence. I've honestly tried so many teeth whitening products that I've not been too sure about and now I've finally found something that is noticeable.

I didn't want to horrify anyone with a photo of just my teeth so here's my Summer Makeup thumbnail to show you as a before photo. The second one is from my video I just uploaded! LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE! I'm so in love with it, I need a life time supply 😂



I give CB12 a 12/12 for this product. I'm amazed at the results and I'm definitely going to use this more. I recommend that if you already use a mouth wash that you give CB12 a try its worth it.

Thank you CB12 for giving me the opportunity to try this product!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post,


YouTube - Jessica Rachel 

Facebook - Jessica Rachel

Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel

Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig