21 August 2016

My First NYX Product - NYX Lingerie Lipstick

I've finally been able to purchase a NYX product wahoo! 🎉 Seeing the lipsticks of the Kylie Jenner dupes and all their other products on Tumblr and Pinterest made me really sad that I couldn't get them as I couldn't find them anywhere and I didn't want to purchase them online without getting a closer look. However, you know how much I love Bluewater! Well the Boots in Bluewater finally have a selection of NYX makeup products and I was so excited when I saw it. It was like heaven to me that I actually squealed.



I didn't have time to look at the whole range of makeup but I mainly focused on the lipsticks. I was looking at the Lingerie collection and decided to give one of them a try. I picked up the shade Honeymoon, a neutral matte colour. I was a bit put off by it at first as it looks like your regular nude lipstick but when I applied it to my lips it came out a bit more grey than nude. I wasn't too sure at first but I've adopted it now as my Autumnal shade and I absolutely love it!


The application of this lipstick is so easy, although I would recommend using a lipliner with these products. The brush is flat and is a bit bigger than most lipstick/lipgloss brushes but it's easy to work with. Once applied and the lipstick is dried you're left with a beautiful matte finish. I've tried many matte lipsticks like this from different brands and once they've dried my lips always feel like I've rubbed chalk over them and I hate that feeling! I'm so happy that this NYX lip product doesn't give you that feel, your lips feel normal.


























I honestly can't wait to wear this shade in the Autumn. It's got that really nice tone to it and I'll probably will wear it through the Winter as well.

So after trying this product I've decided I want to try more products from NYX. If you have a product you recommend or a lip shade from the lingerie collection that you'd like me to try, please let me know in the comments below as I want to try new things!

See you in my next post,



YouTube - Jessica Rachel 
Facebook
 - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo

Share:

2 comments

  1. Perfect Autumn shade! Ive heard so much about these i will have to pick one up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be beautiful in Autumn!

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig