12 July 2016

July Payday Wishlist

Payday is almost here and seeing as I like doing wishlists on my blog, I thought why not do a payday one! This may become a regular thing. Who know's?




July's Wishlist


* Camera Lights

I decided to up my YouTube game a little. I think using these sort of studio/photography lights will make so much more of a difference to my videos. It will also help filming in the winter when it gets darker earlier. It's all well and good using natural daylight but lets be honest, it's not that great. 

* Tanya Burr Lip Gloss'

I've been obsessing over Tanya  Burr's new collection ever since it got released! I'm still trying to get my hands on the products. As you know I have all of her lip gloss' from her previous range. The new ones she has released are all matte colours, so makes a change to her glossy ones. The names are so adorable! 'Puppy Paws' 'Rhubarb and Custard' and of course 'Martha Moo'. Seriously cannot wait to get my hands on them and try them! 

* Tanya Burr Eyeshadow Palette 

As well as the lip gloss', Tanya also released two new eyeshadow palettes. I have three of her other palettes from her previous range which I used quite a lot. When I saw that she was releasing two new palettes I got so excited. One palette called 'Birthday Suit' has the most beautiful nude shades! When I saw the swatches I instantly fell in love. The other palette called 'Enchanted Dream' is another nude palette, it's just a bit softer than the Birthday Suit one. I can't wait to try these either. 

* Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte 2 Eyeshadow Palette

I think I live for Makeup Revolution haha. This new Flawless Matte 2 palette is to die for! I keep looking at it and hesitating whether to get it or not because in all honesty, I have gotten to the point where the 'Makeup Revolution' drawer that I have has become full and won't fit another palette in it. I'm working on expanding my space actually so hopefully it will all work out and I will have room for more makeup!

* Handbag 

I don't know what it is about this handbag but it has been catching my eye alot recently and I think this might be my new handbag. I just love the nude colours and it's definitely bigger than the one I'm currently using so it would make things a lot easier. 

* Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipstick in Lasting Chestnut

I was watching one of BubzBeauty's YouTube videos. Sadly I can't remember which one it is now, but she mentioned this Maybelline lipstick in the shade Lasting Chestnut. It looked so pretty on her lips! It's a really nice coffee colour, which is a different shade for me to use but I'd love to try it out. However I can't seem to find it in any Maybelline stand and it's currently sold out on the Superdrug website so it's just the case of waiting to see when it appears haha. It would be perfect to wear at the end of Summer beginning of Autumn though.

I hope you enjoyed my July payday wishlist. Let me know if you want to see more of them. This was just a quick one I put together.

Are you subscribed to my YouTube channel yet? Jessica Rachel
A lot of amazing things happen there! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in my next post, 

YouTube - Jessica Rachel 
Facebook
 - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo



Share:

1 comment

  1. I really liked this post. I recently have done a few lists but a monthly wishlist is actually pretty cool. Can make you work up to things and budget. Great post.

    http://graceoliviablog.co
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig