31 July 2016

July Favourites 2016


Well I don't know where July went!? It's like I blinked and it's gone. I ran a poll on my Twitter (@jessicarachelxo) where I asked my followers how they would like me to do my July Favourites. A blog post or film a video? Even though filming a video was the most voted for, my only day off plans had changed, which has resulted in me writing a blog post. I hope you don't mind 🙂.

July Favourites 2016


* Tanya Burr Birthday Suit Eyeshadow Palette

I think I've spoken a lot about this eyeshadow palette recently. It's such a pretty palette that I can't help but use it all the time. I used this palette in a recent YouTube video (HERE) where I did a makeup look using all of Tanya's products new and old. I really like this palette as all the shades are neutral making it fit for everyday use. I'm not a fan of the mirror in the palette as it's a bit small but it does make the palette look cuter with it! There are four eyeshadows in this palette - Marzipan, Toast, Cocoa Sugar and Soft Truffle. Out of all of them I'd probably say Cocoa Sugar is my favourite because it's a glittery gold shimmer colour. I love a glittery gold shimmer eyeshadow!
Tanya Burr's eyeshadow palettes always look so cute as well





* The Body Shop Drops of Sun Honey Bronze

This is literally my holy grail! Whilst watching one of FabulousHannah's makeup videos on YouTube. She used this Drops of Sun Honey Bronzing oil from The Body Shop. She mixed it in with her moisturiser and she instantly looked like she had a nice glow. So I put it on my list of 'what to get' when I next went shopping and even though I nearly forgot about it... I didn't! It is now my new holy grail! I've tried using this product many ways, such as using it with moisturiser, foundation and even on it's own. I love all ways. I'm quite a pale person and people have really been noticing that I look different haha. I look in the mirror and can even tell myself that I look more alive. I will definitely be using this product all year round.


* The Body Shop Pinita Colada Body Butter

English Summer can be a bit disappointing sometimes so to keep the Summer vibe going, I've really been loving the Pinita Colada body butter. The smell is just amazing! It really gives you that Summer feel. The Body Shop is my #1 skin care brand. They've got every product for every skin type and I just feel like their products make your skin feel amazing... and lets not forget smelling nice! 
Their Pinita Colada range is my new favourite Summer range 😍


* Too Faced La Creme Lipstick - Juicy Melons

To carry on with the Summer vibes, of course I had to include a summery lipstick to this months favourites. I absolutely adore a coral lipstick during the Summer time! I adore this Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in the shade Juicy Melons as it's the perfect coral colour and applies nicely to my lips. This lipstick happens to be my first Too Faced lipstick product and I'm fairly impressed with it that I want to try them all now. 





* Tanya Burr Lip Gloss - Just Peachy

It's always nice to apply a bit of lip gloss to your lips to give it that glossy finish. I've been loving the Tanya Burr lip gloss in Just Peachy. It goes really well with the Too Faced lipstick and other coral/peach lipstick shades or even on it's own.





* The Body Shop Vitamin C Face Spritz

Recently I've been really loving the Vitamin C Face Spritz from The Body Shop. I don't know why, I just feel like it really makes a difference to my skin when I spray this on my face. I just find that it really boosts your appearance making you feel refreshed. Definitely a Summer must have!


And that's all for my July Favourites of 2016! I hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed using them this month!

Make sure you are subscribed to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss a single video 😉 Jessica Rachel 

See you in my next post,

YouTube - Jessica Rachel 
Facebook
 - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo
Share:

1 comment

  1. I really do love the Too Faced Lipsticks, they have such a beautiful formula xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig