29 June 2016

June Favourites 2016

Well I don't know where June went?! It absolutely flew by.
June was quite a hectic month for me which is why I wasn't as active as I normally am. I'm hoping July isn't the same so fingers crossed.

For now I hope you enjoy a few products I've been using this month.


My Favourites...


Blanx White Shock Teeth Whitening Kit



I'm going to keep this one short and sweet as I'd like to review this product in a separate post. I've been using this for a couple of weeks and I am very impressed with the results.



Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lacquer in Velvet Rebel

I mentioned this lip gloss in my last post. Out of the three that I reviewed this one is definitely my favourite. I find that it goes with most of my outfits and it's very long lasting. I've actually picked up 3 or so more colours, so I can't wait to try them out. 

Makeup Oval Brush 

The craze for these brushes is out of this world haha! I was shopping on the SheIn website and just happened to come across this small oval makeup brush for just £2.00. I thought that it was an absolute steal and definitely worth trying out. As it is small I've been using it for my concealer; it's the perfect brush size for it and unfortunately I couldn't find any bigger sizes. Just let me say that I LOVE this brush! I'm 100% definitely investing in the oval makeup brushes! I know a few makeup brands that are going to be doing dupes fairly soon, so I'll just have to wait patiently for those but I seriously cannot wait now! 



Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Glitter Eyeliner in Dancing Queen

This month I was having a little experiment with eyeliners. I fell in love with the eyeliner look posted below and decided to try it myself. I think I went a bit mad when I found the Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel glitter eyeliners in Superdrug as I ended up purchasing a majority of the colours. Some however were sold out (such as silver and gold) which is really gutting as these would be preferred colours but I've since managed to get my hands on the gold. For this month though I've really been loving this pink glitter eyeliner in Dancing Queen, its summery and has really added that bit extra to my look.

Example



 L'oreal Super Liner Superstar 


You may have seen this a lot in my YouTube videos. This is now my favourite eyeliner to use. I don't normally use the same eyeliner a lot because I either find it hard to apply or it just wasn't working for me, we just weren't getting on! However after using another L'oreal eyeliner, I decided to try another one. I picked up the Super Liner Superstar and I'm so glad I did! Ever since purchasing this eyeliner I've been outlining my eyes more often. It's just so easy to do. If you can't do winged liner this eyeliner definitely gives you the extra support. It's literally perfect every time, no exaggeration!



*** 



And that's all for my June Favourites. I hope you enjoyed reading them. I'm planning a few YouTube videos so if you have any ideas of what I should film comment below. I have a lot in mind and I'm still hoping that July isn't as manic as June was so I can film lots of videos for you all. 

I'll see you in my next post,
YouTube - Jessica Rachel 
Facebook
 - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo
Share:

1 comment

  1. I hope you get to relax in July! The glitter eyeliner is gorgeous! :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig