12 April 2016

Makeup Revolution Haul

If I said to you I wasn't obsessed with Makeup Revolution then you probably would think I'm lying haha. Recently I've been super obsessed with their makeup. New products have been launched and I couldn't wait to get my hands on them!
I did a massive online shop on their website. I was browsing around ready to pay when I realised I was £4.00 off a free mystery bag worth £25! So naturally I just carried on shopping for a bit. I've recently received my products and wanted to share them with you. I bought 7 items in total and got 8 free! What a bargain! I have so many products now. 



What I Purchased 

* Ultra Strobe Cream 

Everyone went absolutely crazy when this product was released and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I've used this product a couple of times already and I have to say it does work its wonders. 

* Pro Brush Cleansing Tool

Funnily enough I've been looking around for one of these cleaning brush tools for a while now and when I found that Makeup Revolution have their own, I thought I might as well start using one now. 

* Rose Gold Lipstick - Diamond Life - Chauffeur - Private Members Club

I finally gave in to myself and purchased 3 out of 5 Rose Gold lipsticks. The one I wanted most was Chauffeur. When the Rose Gold lipsticks were first released Chauffeur was the hardest one to purchase as it was always sold out and out of the three I purchased Chauffeur is my most used lipstick. I haven't got round to wearing the others yet. I've only swatched them but I'm really loving the colours.

* Fortune Favours the Brave Eyeshadow Palette 

I saw this eyeshadow palette at the Makeup Revolution 2nd birthday party and thought it looked gorgeous. BritishBeautyBlogger designed a 30 eyeshadow palette consisting of mattes, glimmer and sheen. I really wanted to get my hands on this palette but had trouble finding it in various Superdrug stores so I decided to purchase it online. The only down side was that whilst I was waiting for my parcel to arrive, all the Superdrug stores had stocked the palette by then! I've only used this palette once so far and I love it. Review and makeup looks are a must I think! 

* Ultra Metals Rose Gold Blush Brush 

This was my little add on item to make up for getting the mystery bag. I've now got all the Ultra Metals rose gold brushes. It was only one more brush to add to the collection so I thought why not!? I absolutely love the Ultra Metal brushes. They're the most prettiest brushes I own. I didn't want to use them so they could stay clean forever but I wanted to see what they were like and I'm impressed! 


The Mystery Bag

* Ultra Velour Lip Cream - Move Your Mouth Forever 

I love pairing this with Chauffeur for some reason. I adore this lip cream because it smells like caramel and I loveeeee caramel! 

* Vivid Blush Lacquer - O'boy

I've yet to try this product out but I've swatched this product and I really like how pigmented it is.

* #Liphug Lipstick - End With Beginnings 

I didn't expect to receive a lipstick in the mystery bag so when I found this lipstick I was really happy. It's a really bright pink colour so it's perfect for the upcoming Summer months! 

* Pure Pigments Eyeshadow - Rivalry 

This product was certainly different. Like every product I received, I swatched this product and thought it was a bit different. It's highly pigmented I can tell you that. I'm just a bit unsure on the greenish tones haha.

* The One Blush Stick - Malibu 

I've always wanted a blushing stick like this and voila! My dreams are coming true haha! I must admit when I swatched this on my arm the shade was very bold and that to me looked a bit scary. The next day I decided to give it a try so I used it carefully and it blended so well! I've used it a couple of more times now and I'm confident using it. I just love how well it blends!

* Single Eyeshadow - MMMM

I love this cute little single eyeshadow shade in MMMM. I've used this once and it's great for a natural everyday look. Whilst waiting for my order I picked up 5 more single eyeshadows so I've got myself a collection coming along.

* Colour Chaos Eyeshadow Palette 

This is definitely something different to what I'm used to. I wouldn't have personally purchased it myself but now that I own it I'll definitely give it a go! Why not eh?!

* Radiant Light - Glow 

Unfortunately this product was broken on arrival so I can't use this product 💔

And that's what I purchased/received! Head over to my Instagram @jessicarachelxo to see swatches and sneak peaks before I upload a blog post! I also post makeup looks as well so don't miss out on that.
I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and I shall see you in my next post,

Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo

Share:

2 comments

  1. Oooh wow this is some brilliant inspiration, as I want to buy some MakeupRevolution items this week! Fab post! Aw I bet the radiant lights glow would have been fabulous! Such a shame! Hope they can swap it for you! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you get some wonderful products. What ones are you thinking of getting? Sadly it can't be swapped :(

      Jessica xo

      Delete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig