17 March 2016

My First Lush Bath Bomb

I've finally tried my first ever Lush bath bomb! There is no reason as to why I've never tried these bath bombs before. In the house we live in we only have a walk in shower. I was getting to the point where I just really wanted to give it a go and I wasn't going to let my shower stop me from having this experience! I ended up down at my nans house and using her bath haha! It was so worth it!

I went into Lush with my friend Valentina and she was showing me the ones she's tried and loves. I couldn't decide what to get so I ended up getting two bath bombs. I haven't tried the other one yet but the first one I tried was Frozen. It just stood out to me more than the others did. It smelt of grapefruit and tunisian neroli which was lovely.




The bath water turned blue which I thought looked pretty. It was like I was swimming in the Maldives. I also noticed bits of glitter in the water as well which looked amazing. It felt so relaxed and my skin felt so smooth and soft and surprisingly I wasn't as glittery as I thought I'd be when I got out, in fact I wasn't glittery at all, you could only see the odd sparkle of glitter which made me happy.

I had so much fun experiencing Lush bath bombs for the first time. I'm going to continue to use them until I can use them no more haha

What's your favourite Lush bath bomb? 


Can't wait to try them! I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in my next post,

Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo


Share:

4 comments

  1. The colour of your bath water looks amazing! I absolutely love Space Girl bath bomb and Dragon’s Egg is also so cool

    Hannah xx
    lifeissweet.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I loved it! I'll definitely make a note of those and try them out soon, thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I have never tried them either - must give them a go.
    Dara @ www.champagneinateacup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. once you've took the plunge you'll never go back to a life without bath bombs haha, I LOVE frozen! xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig