30 March 2016

March Favourites 2016

I hope you all had a lovely Easter! I can't believe how quickly March has gone but I guess I say that about every month haha. For this months favourites it's mostly makeup. I've purchased quite a few newbies which I'm planning to do reviews on. I plan to do a haul first to show you what I've got and then I'll do a review on the products you chose. If you follow me on Instagram you'll get to see more of what I purchase. Follow me > @jessicarachelxo


My Favourites...


* Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Daydream and Lunch Date
I can't stress how much I love Tanya Burr's lip gloss'. I can happily say that I have them all now. I've managed to get a few more bits off my wishlist now. You can see what I've got here. I'm loving these two lip glosses because they are really nice nude colours. Lunch Date is a tone darker than Daydream but both are subtle and nice to wear when you are going for a natural everyday look.


*The Body Shop Highlighting Pearls
I wasn't planning to get this. I'm not really someone who purchases The Body Shop makeup as I love their bath products more. I've only had this product for probably a week now and for it to end up in my March favourites at the last minute means that it's done a pretty good job! Bearing in mind it was £16.00 down to £3.00 so yes! Of course! How can you say no to that?! I used it the next day and wow! I was really impressed. I'm not even a fan of pearls because I find them messy and if you drop them then it's even more of a bigger mess, but honestly I really like this product!



*Clinique Nude Pop
Who else bought more than one issue of the Glamour Mag when Tanya Burr was featured in it? Because I certainly did! I've never tried any Clinique makeup products before until I purchased about 3 Glamour Mags and got introduced to a little sample size lipstick called Nude Pop and two other sample size products. I adore this lipstick because it's the perfect nude colour (it also goes well with Daydream and Lunch Date!) I hadn't been wearing it for a while until Tanya Burr mentioned it in one of her recent videos which made me want to start using it more. I love how long lasting it is as well.


*Makeup Revolution What You Waiting For? Eyeshadow Palette 
I think I mention Makeup Revolution a lot on my blog haha but I love their makeup so much that I've actually dedicated them a draw in my dressing table because I have so much of their makeup. Recently I've been using the What You Waiting For? Eyeshadow palette a lot. There's one shade in particular that I've really liked using called 'We Love You' it's a really nice eyeshadow to highlight under the brow bone and in the tear duct area. Even if I decide not to use this palette, I will still always use 'We Love You' to highlight the areas. The palette itself has a variety of colours that are easy to work with and aren't too bold. 
I've actually made an order off their website so keep an eye out for a haul post! You can follow my bloglovin' to keep updated > Jessica Rachel.



And that's all the products that I've been loving this month. 
I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and I shall see you in my next post, 

Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo
Share:

5 comments

  1. The Tanya Burr lip glosses are gorgeous! Those shades are so pretty I'd love to try them out :)
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging of the Tanya Burr lip glosses! That eyeshadow palette look so so so stunning. I bet you can create so many great looks from it :) xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eyeshadow Pallet looks amazing!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MUR palettes, I have over ten of them! I really like 'What are you waiting for' but my favorite is 'Run Boy Run'!

    Montse ¦ BEAUTEUR

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig