5 March 2016

Cosmetics Wishlist 2016

I can't remember the last time I did a wishlist but I've decided to do more of them. In this post I decided to do the cosmetics that I hope to own this year. 


My Wishlist...

* Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 
* Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Marshmallow Bunny 
* Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Spice Spice Baby 
* Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Eyeshadow Palette 
✓ Tanya Burr Everyday Flutter Lashes 
✓ Makeup Revolution Rose Gold Brush Set 
* Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts Blusher
Mac Gold Glitter Eyeshadow
✓ Tanya Burr Just Peachy Lip Gloss
✓ Freedom Now Lipstick Collection 

Too Faced Makeup

I really want to try these products. I'm excited about the launch of the Peanut Butter and Jelly eyeshadow palette by Too Faced. The shade of colours they have look amazing. I want to try more of the La Creme lipsticks because as you well know I already have one which I love so I want to try other shades and I quite like the neutral pink shades of these two colours Marshmallow Bunny and Spice Spice Baby. 

Tanya Burr Cosmetics 

I've decided that I want to try Tanya Burrs Everyday Flutter Lashes as it will be different to the ones that I am used to. I find her lashes really comfortable to wear and of good quality. So I'll definitely will pick these up when I'm next out. I'll also pick up her lip gloss Just Peachy. I have pretty much her whole collection but this one will complete the collection.

Makeup Revolution

I'm slowly becoming drawn to the whole rose gold effect. I wasn't that fond of it at first but some things are acceptable, like these Makeup Revolution makeup brushes. They look so beautiful and I think they will go really nice on my new dressing table which I've now put up. I've definitely got my eyes on these brushes! I also want to try the Blushing Hearts blusher because everything about this product looks pretty. 

Mac 

Everyone loves a bit of glitter in their lives. I've been loving all the looks people have been creating with glitter eyeshadows. I just love how glittery your eyes become. I'd like to try the gold glitter as I have dark brown eyes and it makes my eyes look better and warmer. Here's a few examples I found online... BEAUTIFUL.





Freedom

 I've noticed this brand has popped up in a couple of stores that I've been visiting lately and I want to try their products to see if they are any good. I found this set of lipsticks for £5, which I thought was really good and affordable. I'll be looking into them more and probably will try their products so let's see what they have to offer!


 And those are the few things I have on my cosmetics wishlist so far. I hope I get to try a majority of these products. 
I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next post, 

Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo



Share:

2 comments

  1. Seems like some really great picks here! I really want to try them too faced lipsticks. They look sooo pretty! I also want to try that revolution blusher, because as you said, it just looks pretty!!!xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks! I really want to get the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara as recently I've seen so many people raving about it! I actually did a really similar post that I'd love for you to check out?
    - http://www.roisinslatest.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/beauty-wish-list-two.html

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig