11 February 2016

Valentine's Day Makeup Look

In today's post I wanted to share with you my Valentine's Day day look. This look is perfect if you want to go for a natural look. I really like the colour tones of all the neutral colours in the look as the neutral pink tones really brighten the look up.




For This Look I Used...

Nivea - Creme Moisturiser 
Benefit - It's Potent Eye Cream
Revlon - Photo Ready Primer in 001
Benefit - Porefessional 
Revlon - Photo Ready Airbrush Effect Foundation in 001 Ivory
Collection - Illuminating Touch Concealer in Natural 2 
Collection - Pressed Powder in Candlelight 
Maybelline - Master Shape Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Brown
Tanya Burr - Rosy Flush Cheek Palette using Beach Bronze and Oyster Shell
Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion 
Too Faced Neutral Eyes Eyeshadow Palette using Silk Teddy, Push-Up and Erotica
Maybelline - Lash Sensational Mascara 
Rimmel London Kate Moss 38 Lipstick 
Tanya Burr Macaroon Lip Gloss 


For this look I applied my Nivea Creme Moisturiser as it is always an essential to moisturise your skin. I then used the Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream to brighten up my eyes and to fade any dark circles that I have. Then I used Revlon Photo Ready Primer as I really love this primer and find that it really does even out your skin tone. I then applied my Revlon Photo Ready Foundation using a blending sponge all over my face making sure I blend evenly. I then used my Collection Illuminating Concealer. I really like this concealer as I find that it really does conceal any redness that I have better than any concealers that I've previously used and owned. I used my Collection Pressed Powder next to set the foundation and to reduce any shine. I then used the Maybelline Master Shape Eyebrow Pencil as I find using a pencil gives more of a natural look where as a powder form gives you a more bolder look and even though I have one naughty eyebrow I find the brow pencil is kind of better at disguising it. I then used Tanya Burr's Rosy Flush Cheek Palette and used Beach Bronze on my cheeks and Oyster Shell to highlight. I thought this palette would be great to use for Valentine's Day. I then used Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I love using this because it really makes my eyeshadow last for a really long time. After I applied that to my eyes I used the Too Face Neutral Eyes Eyeshadow Palette and using an eyeshadow brush I applied Silk Teddy all over my lids. I applied Push-Up to the creases of my eyes and Erotica in the corners to give more definition. I then applied a bit of Erotica to my bottom lash line as well as Silk Teddy just to open my eyes up a little. I then curled my lashes with a lash curler and used Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara on my lashes. I then applied the Rimmel London Kate Moss 38 Lipstick and used Tanya Burr Macaroon to finish the look.


And that's how I achieved this look. I've started to use more shades in my Too Faced palette! I really love the colours and makes me want to invest in more of their eyeshadow palettes! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in my next post,


Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo
Share:

2 comments

  1. So pretty. I love this subtle makeup look, nothing super pink or flirty. It's just lovely. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig