4 February 2016

Valentine's Day DIY Gift Idea

Struggling to find the perfect Valentine's gift? Why not try giving my Valentine's DIY a go? It's simple, easy and is definitely cute! And you all know how much I love a photo frame DIY!



What You Will Need: 

* Photo Frame (any size)
* Paper 
* Lipsticks (all different kind of reds)
* Pens (colour of choice. I used pink and black)

How To:

1.) With the photo frame you are using, open it up so you have the plastic/glass part that protects the photo. Using  the paper that you have, use the plastic/glass part of the frame as a stencil to cut down the paper to fit the frame. 

2.) Once you have done that you're onto the next stage of drawing the heart. Use a pencil to draw the outline first and then use the colour of your choice to go over it. You'd want to make it so it's exactly in the middle of the frame. It can be difficult getting it dead in the middle but just try your best with it! 

3.) Next, using your creativeness of letters, write yours and your partners initials in the middle of the heart. You can go a step ahead and write the dates you got together/first met. A little idea there that I just thought of. 

4.) Get your lippy on! Kiss kiss kiss! 

Frame your work and you're done! A cute little DIY Valentine's gift idea :) 
I had fun making this and thought it came out really well. Let me know if you try this as I would love to see your creations!

I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in my next post, 

Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo




Share:

4 comments

  1. This is such a cute idea. I always like a bit of DIY but it tends to go a bit tits up with me. This shouldn't go too wrong if I give it a go? Should it? Haha!

    http://graceoliviablog.co
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha give it a go! It was easy. I'd love to see yours if you do try this xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute DIY! I can't wait to try it! Awesome post! x

    Cait // beyondthebeautybag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to see your creations xx

      Delete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig