24 February 2016

Room Tour





And that's my bedroom. I love all of the bright colours and you all know how much I love Disney! I wanted to wait until I had my dressing table up and ready to do this post. I absolutely love it! I thought I may add that I have two mirrored wardrobes but I only took a photo of one because they are both the same so one photo was good for me :)

Did you spy a couple of DIY's I've done?

I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in my next post,

Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo

Share:

3 comments

  1. You have such a lovely room! I especially love your "little miss blogger” mug

    Hannah xx
    lifeissweet.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Little Miss Blogger mug is the cutest thing I've ever seen. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is so neat and adorable! I love your bedding and how perfectly you organized your makeup :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig