28 February 2016

February Favourites 2016

February is coming to an end so it's time for another monthly favourite. I've been buying a lot of products recently but I just can't help it :( 


My Favourites...


* Vitamin E Cream Cleanser and Hydrating Toner
These two products really work their magic. As you know I was using the Nivea cleanser and toner but as it's Winter, I wanted to take care of my skin the best I could. I think I included these in a monthly favourites ages ago or in a post somewhere on my blog. I did have a little wonder around on my blog to find them but I didn't manage to find it. I just love using them as the cream cleanser really cleanses your skin taking off any makeup that doesn't get taken off properly by a makeup wipe and the hydrating toner is really cooling and hydrates your skin.


* PocketBac Best Friends Berry Friendly Hand Gel
I'm absolutely in love with this little hand gel! Why can't Bath & Body Works be in the UK?! I'm really in love with the scent of this one. I don't know how to explain the smell. I keep picking the hand gel up and smelling it to try and explain it haha! It's not your average berry smelling hand gel, this one smells so nice.


* Too Faced Natural Eyes Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
Another one of my American purchases. I've been using this palette a lot recently and as you can see I really like to use Silk Teddy. I was really surprised when I started using this palette because I've used similar shades to Silk Teddy before and they don't really show up well on my skin. I applied this one to my eyes and wow! I thought it was amazing. The colours were so pigmented. I've tried all the colours in this palette now and I can say I really like them all.


* Makeup Revolution Mountains Of Gold Eyeshadow 
I got this single eyeshadow in the Makeup Revolution Christmas advent calendar. I was opening the doors and just leaving the makeup in the window so I knew exactly what I got from the calendar. It wasn't until after Christmas that I started using the products. I really liked this shimmery gold eyeshadow called Mountains Of Gold. It's so pretty and I really wish that I used it for Christmas because this eyeshadow is so sparkly! My favourite eyeshadow of theirs so far.
























* Kiko Extra Sculpt Volume Mascara 
I got this mascara in one of my Glossybox'. I really like Kiko so I was really excited to try this mascara. I fell instantly in love. It really made my lashes standout to the point that I thought I was wearing false lashes. I find that this mascara doesn't clump and is probably one of the best mascaras I've used. I've bought myself another one for when this one runs out! LOVE!


* Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in Deep Brown 
I go here, there and everywhere with brows. I never know really what to do with them. I've been finding that some powder form kits are a bit too light or dark for me and always make my brows look funny. I decided to try a brow pencil so I just picked up this Maybelline Master Shape brow pencil just to give it a try. I didn't think I would fall in love with it. The pencil is really good for my brows. It's really easy to shape with it and my brows look natural and never too harsh or bold. Definitely going to stick to using this brow pencil.


I hope you enjoyed reading my February Favourites.
Spring is on the horizon so be sure to keep up to date and look out for new blog posts coming!

See you in my next post, 

Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo

Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm a massive fan of the vitamin E range to! The Too faced palette looks lovely, I must get my hands on one :) xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favourites! I'm so eager to try those Body Shop products. I know my sister has and she raves about them. Whenever I see the packaging tho I think its shampoo and conditioner and it reminds me on a L'Oreal collection.

    http://graceoliviablog.co
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig