12 January 2016

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Makeup Look

I am a huge fan of Tanya Burr, she is a massive inspiration to me. When she released her new beauty range I just had to get my hands on everything she released (near enough anyway). In today's post I thought I would share with you a makeup look I did with mostly all her products. I also got to use one of her limited edition beauty essential palette from her Christmas range as well so that was pretty exciting. It's a beautiful palette.

For sneaky previews before I upload posts follow my Instagram here > @jessicarachelxo 


Makeup

As Tanya Burr doesn't have a full makeup range. I used my Revlon Photo Ready PrimerRevlon Photo Ready Airbrush Effect Foundation in IvoryCollection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer and Collection Pressed Powder 01 Candlelight. I also used my L'Oreal Paris Super Liner in black.

Now for the fun part!

For my cheeks I used the Rosy Flush Cheek Palette. I applied the Beach Bronze to define my cheeks and Oyster Shell to give a little highlight to my face.

For my eyebrows I used the Perfect Brows kit. I didn't use the small brush that comes in the kit as I preferred to use my own. I used Hot Cocoa to outline my brows and used Chestnut to give my brows a bit more definition, I then used Pebble to fill in my brows just to make them look thicker. Using a rounded brush I then used Fairy Cake to highlight under my brows and slightly at the top.

For my eyes I used the Candy Glam Beauty Essentials Palette from the Christmas Range 2015. I used Ballet Slippers as a nice base colour, I applied this all over my lid and faded it up to my brow bone. I then used Teddy Bear and applied that to my eyelids blending outwards. To add more of an effect to my eyes I applied Starry Night to the outer corner of my eyes and blended it in. This created a soft nude effect. 

I applied my eyeliner and then applied Tanya Burr's stunning lashes that I can't stop wearing. They make your eyes stand out so well. I got these in her 12 days advent calendar. 

For my lips I applied the lip gloss that I also got in her advent calendar called Bewitching. I've been wearing this lip gloss quite a lot and I thought it went well with this look. 





 And that's my look created with Tanya Burr's cosmetics. The products are beautiful, from the packaging to wearing it.
If you want to see me try her other products and do another look let me know in the comments what you'd like to see. I had so much fun putting this post together.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one,

FacebookJessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo


Share:

4 comments

  1. I wasn't even aware Tanya had this much to her line! Looks good! X

    The start of my Invisalign braces journey over on hailandharmony.blogspot.ie  // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has so many products! Loving her Christmas range atm xx

      Delete
  2. You look stunning! I love the lip gloss :) I don't own any of Tanya's makeup yet but I'd love to get some :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely recommend trying some of her products. You'd love them! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig