10 January 2016

OOTD - Dad's Birthday

Seeing as it's my dad's birthday today, I thought it would be a perfect time to show you my outfit of the day.
We had a lovely day celebrating with the family. I even got to decorate the cake! 




Outfit 
*Grey Roll Neck Top - New Look
*Patterned Skirt - New Look 
*Tights 
*Shoes - New Look 

New Look is one of my favourite clothes shop as you can tell. I just find the clothes affordable and of good quality.
I got really excited to do this outfit post since I posted my New Year's outfit. I'm hoping to definitely stick to doing posts like these. 

Happy Birthday Dad!
I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in my next post, 

Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo



Share:

1 comment

  1. Wow I really love your skirt! Sounds like you had a fab day! xo

    http://makeupisdelish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig