26 December 2015

What I got for Christmas 2015

I miss Blogmas already :( I can't believe it's over. I had so much fun doing it and it made me feel even more Christmassy. So to end the Christmassy posts *cries* I decided to show you what I got for Christmas this year!



I'm so grateful for what I received but giving presents to my family was the best part.
I combined all my presents together into one photo. They are stocking presents, under the tree presents and presents from friends.

*Lady and the Tramp Pjs 
*Zoella Rose Gold Makeup Bag
*Zoella Foam Sweet Foam Cleansing Shower Gel
*Zoella Candy Cream Softening Body Lotion
*Zoella Wonder Hand Hand Cream 
*Tanya Burr Cosmetics Bambi Lashes
*Tanya Burr Cosmetics Gingerbread Nail and Lip Trio
*Remington Hairdryer
*Models Own Diamond Deluxe Nail Set
*Mac Lipstick - Viva Glam III
*Tanya Burr Cosmetics Candy Cane Eyeshadow Palette
*Tanya Burr Cosmetics Sugar Plum Nail Polish Set 
*Disney Finding Nemo, The Little Mermaid and Beauty and The Beast Underwear
*Tanya Burr Cosmetics Makeup Bag 
*Tanya Burr Cosmetics Nail File Kit
*Nail Art Rhinestones
*Tanya Burr Cosmetics Toasted Marshmallow Nail Set 
*Tanya Burr Cosmetics Candy Cane Nail and Lip Trio
*M&M Peanuts
*Handbag
*Animal Dressing Gown
*1001 Cars to Drive Before You Die Book
*Heeled Boots 
*Minnie Mouse Slippers 

Here's a few close ups!




   


































I got a lot of  products from Tanya Burr Cosmetics and Zoella beauty range! They've both made fantastic products and I'm glad I got a few bits for Christmas. 

I'm absolutely in love with my new bag and boots. They go so well together and I can't wait to change over bags and wear my boots out! I will definitely include them in an OOTD post. 
I'm also so happy that I've finally got a Mac Lipstick! 

What did you get for Christmas?

I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Now it's time to bring on the New Year! 
I'll see you in my next post,


                                                     
Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo


Share:

1 comment

  1. I love seeing what people got for Christmas! Love all the Disney stuff, and those boots are lovely!
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig