21 December 2015

Blogmas Day 21 - 5 Facts About Christmas


Blogmas Day 21! Only 4 days until Christmas!!! I thought today's post should be different and so I decided to share some interesting facts about Christmas with you.

Fact Number 1 
England has only known seven white Christmases in the twentieth century. 

Fact Number 2 
34 to 36 million Christmas trees are produced for the Christmas period. 

Fact Number 3 
Jingle Bells also known as One-Horse Open Sleigh was written for Thanksgiving and not Christmas. 

Fact Number 4
Many parts of the Christmas Tree can be eaten as it's a good source of Vitamin C. 

Fact Number 5 
Japanese people traditionally eat KFC for Christmas dinner. It's so popular that customers have to place orders 2 months in advance! Crazy! 


I hope you enjoyed these 5 facts about Christmas. I found these facts very interesting, some of these are crazy! 

I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in tomorrow's post, 


Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig