9 November 2015

My 20th Birthday

As yesterday was my birthday, I thought today I would share with you what I got up to on my birthday and also what presents I received. I had a lovely day spent with friends and family.


The day before my birthday I was basically doing the last minute things such as eyebrow waxing, painting nails, washing hair and sorting out a few things. As it was Saturday and my birthday was on the Sunday I decided to go out with my friends for a lovely night out to celebrate my birthday. 
I wore the dress shown below. I wanted the perfect birthday dress and this one was sparkly and I fell in love with it as soon as I tried it on. I wore my River Island suede heels. I didn't wear the gold necklace out though as the photo was when I tried the dress on. 



The next morning of course was my birthday! I wasn't as tired as I thought I'd be as I was up for most of the night so that surprised me. Obviously getting older has that effect on you haha. I woke up I went downstairs where I met my mum and she said 'happy birthday' to me. Shortly after my dad came down the stairs singing the birthday song. I then got showed the dining room table! All my presents were scattered over the table and it got me all excited!


I opened my presents and cards and I was really pleased with what I  got. I then had to get ready for the family meal that we were having in Ask Italian in Bluewater. Once we arrived there we met my sister and her boyfriend who were already in the restaurant, where she also gave me my present. We had a lovely meal. I would normally have something off their dessert menu but birthday cake was awaiting us at home! As we had a couple of hours left of shopping, we decided to have a browse in a few shops. I went to The Body Shop as I could get a birthday gift worth £5, so I wasn't going to ignore that. I ended up buying the Frosted Plum shower gel and the Grapefruit body butter. By then it was getting quite late for shopping so we went back home to have the birthday cake. I loved how beautiful my cake was and it tasted yummy as well. 


What I got for my birthday
*iPhone 6 Gold (I used to take photos for this post)
*iPhone 6 Case 
*Scarf
*M&M Peanuts (because I love them so much)
*Makeup Revolution 144 Eyeshadow Palette
*Smashbox 3 in 1 kit
*Girl Online On Tour Book
*Color Me Creative book by Kristina Webb
*Tyler Oakley Binge book
*Makeup Revolution Makeup Advent Calendar 
*Makeup Revolution Pink Colour Block
*Makeup Revolution Brush Set
*Glossybox
*Rabbit Slippers
*Purse

And that's what I got up to on my birthday! I'm super excited to try all the makeup I got and share my experience with you all. 
I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post,


Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig