7 November 2015

Maybelline Baby Lips Winter Lip Balms

Some of you already know my obsession for lip balms is pretty big and when my friend Valentina was telling me about the Maybelline Baby Lips winter lip balms, I thought I better check them out! They are so nice that I thought I'd share them with you.


This is the collection. I love the winter theme that is around the product. You can only get 3 at the moment which include sweet apple, sugar cookie and hot cocoa. They're all winter scents which make it perfect for the cold months ahead of us.

Here's what I think of them:

*Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie is a creamy pink colour. I really like to wear this on days out shopping as it's just nice to have a pop of colour. The colour is really pigmented! The scent of Sugar Cookie isn't too sweet or sickly because I know candles can be sometimes, but it's nothing like that so you have nothing to worry about. I could smell it all day. 





*Hot Cocoa
This one is certainly different. Have you ever had a hot cocoa scented lip balm?! It's amazing. It's so pigmented and is a really nice nude colour. It's nice to wear on days when you have natural make up on. It does get you in the mood for hot chocolate though. 



*Sweet Apple
This one is my most favourite of them all. It's so pigmented and smells amazing. I tend to use this one a lot, whether it's going to work or going out with friends or wearing it on those days when you don't wear makeup but want to brighten your face up a little. I've been taking this everywhere I go recently. 







I hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you Valentina for informing me about these lip balms! 
I can't believe it's my birthday on Sunday! Ahh! Birthday posts coming very soon! 
I've started using Tumblr again so you can now follow me on Tumblr! Follow me here. I'll follow back. Be sure to follow me on any social media website below so you keep up to date and we can chat together. 
Have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post, 

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

Share:

1 comment

  1. Hii. There's another green one, but i think it might've been limited edition (or it sells out really fast here). But after i bought them, i went to the same drugstore two times after that and it wasn't there. And there's also new VALENTINE baby lips but i dont know where you can find them or if they came out in your country (im from Serbiaa). Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig