20 November 2015

Autumn Colours from Models Own

I can't believe how fast November has gone. It feels like only yesterday it was my birthday!
In today's post I thought I'd share with you the colour nail polish's that I love using from Models Own.


They are mostly from their new Twilight range but these were some of my favourites.

*Jet Black
I do love a black nail polish. It's really nice to go on a night out with this colour added with a bit of gold glitter. 
*Lunar Grey
This is the perfect grey. It's a really nice pastel grey colour. This colour is my most worn colour because it's subtle and really gives you that Autumn feel and it goes well with so many outfits. Lunar Grey is also a great name for this nail polish, it reminds me of the moon haha
*Everyday Grey
Everyday Grey is a darker shade of grey compared to Lunar Grey. I wear this one a lot  as well as it gives me an option to go either dark grey or light grey.
*Grey Storm
This color always reminds me of grey storm clouds, so Grey Storm was probably the best name for it! It always makes me want to do a rainy day nail art. The perfect colour for rainy days.
*Heather
Heather is a really nice Autumn colour. I like the shade of purple and brown. It makes me feel happy and goes with all my burgandy outfits. It's perfect for Autumn.
*Sweet Sherry
Just like Lunar Grey and Everyday Grey. Sweet Sherry is a darker shade quite similar to Heather. Which gives me the same option to either wear a lighter shade or a darker shade.
*Loganberry
I saw this colour on the Models Own Instagram and fell in love straight away that I just had to buy it when I was next passing their bottleshop. I fell in love with it more when I applied it to my nails. It's a really nice dark pinky colour. My sister even got her nails done using this colour. It's a beautiful colour.
*Cashmere Rose 
This colour as well was uploaded to the Models Own Instagram and I fell in love again and the same thing happened. It's a really Autumn pink. It's different to most pink nail polishes because I have literally every shade of pinks going from dark to light and Cashmere Rose just hits a whole new level of pink.
*Northern Lights
I included the glitter polish Northern Lights because I think it goes really well with Cashmere Rose. I bought it on the same day I purchased Cashmere Rose because I came across it and fell in love with both of the bottles next to each other so I knew they would be a perfect match. 


That's all of the colours for this Autumn, that may also be included in the Winter as they would go well in the Winter as well. I love that they put me in the Autumn mood.

I hope you enjoyed this post. I've already been planning Christmas posts so hopefully Blogmas will be coming along! I can't wait for December,and it's not that far away now.
I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post,

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig