12 October 2015

My Autumn Look - Plum Lips

Autumn is my favourite time of the year. It's the most beautiful season, with so many colour changes that I just love it. With season change comes make up change, so that means it's acceptable to wear plummy lip colours and eyeshadows! In this post I will show you my plum lip make up look. The Autumn look happens to be a very popular post so I decided to join in and show you my Autumn look this season.


I used:
*Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream
*Make Up Revolution Focus & Fix Liquid Concealer 
*Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation 
*Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder 
*Make Up Revolution Ultra Bronze Bronzer
*Make Up Revolution Highlighter
*Tanya Burr Hollywood Eyeshadow Palette
- Nude Delight
- Gold Coin
- Bookworm
*Models Own Eyeliner
*Make Up Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara 
*Beauty Uk Lipstick Plumalicious 

This is my complete Autumn look. I focused more on the lip colour as I love dark colour lips at this time of year. The gold coloured eyes gives a bright neutral effect making your eyes appear brighter and larger. Outlining your eyes gives more definition. 


 With make up also comes nail polish changes! I've had to say farewell to all my bright colours that I loved wearing throughout the Summer :( but a warm welcome to the Autumn nail polish colours! I've been trying the new Models Own Twilight collection and really loved this 'Loganberry' colour. It matches the Beauty Uk's Plumalicious lipstick which made it all a bit more exciting to wear.

The one other thing I love about Autumn is the clothing! I've recently put all my Summer clothes away and brought out all the Autumn/Winter clothing. I love all the wooley jumpers and scarves and all that! I'm really in love with this brown jumper that I recently got from Primark along with a couple of other colours.

Goodbye Summer! :(

What's your favourite thing about Autumn?

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure you follow all the links below to keep updated and know when I've posted a new post!
I hope you have a wonderful day and I shall see you in my next post,

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig