5 October 2015

Maple Holistics Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I was contacted by Maple Holistics, a company based in the USA (sponsored by edumuch.comto try out some of their products. I was delighted to receive an email from them and I couldn't say no! As promised I will do a review on two of their products, giving 100% of my honest opinion. I hope you enjoy this review.


I chose the Hydrate Shampoo and the Silk 18 Conditioner to try as I thought these products would be ideal for my hair type.


All ingredients are 100% pure essential oils and are safe for colour treated hair. They use high quality ingredients and are hypoallergenic.

*Hydrate Shampoo
A shampoo for all you lavender lovers! I wasn't so keen on the lavender but it has so many benefits that I couldn't put it down. I made a post ages ago about my shower routine where I showed what I used in the shower. It definitely needs an update but basically the shampoo and conditioner that I mentioned in that post I've been using for forever and a day but recently I have started to notice that I have been getting a flakey scalp. I wasn't too sure what was causing it until I started using the Hydrate Shampoo and for a while I was clear from a flakey scalp, then recently I had a shower and forgot to bring these products with me so I had to use the ones that we normally use and I found myself with a flakey scalp again. This shampoo is ideal for people with dry hair or who have a flakey scalp as I have disovered for myself. Maple Holistics are very good about their products as they send little cards with details of the ingredients inside their  products, so for lavender it tells you that it softens the blemishes resulting from a dry scalp. 100% what I need. The shampoo also has Carrot and Parsley Seed in it which contains high levels of carotene to rejuvenate and regenerate skin tissues and also improves stimulation of cell growth, removes toxic build up in the skin and improves the skins complexion. It also has Silk Peptide as well which is a 100% natural skin protein. The superior moisture binding properties combine with the ability to penetrate deeply. On the bottle it tells you exactly what it does and tells you how to use it which is so handy.

*Silk 18 Conditioner
This conditioner is like no other. All conditioners claim to do the same thing to moisturise your hair but I've never felt my hair feel so nice after using this conditioner! The formula has a gentle conditioning platform which has no harmful additives, and is effective for all hair types. It also has eighteen silk amino acids in it as well as Botanical Keratin which helps to replenish keratin content for strong and healthy hair. After using this conditioner, I noticed a difference straight away, before when I wasn't using these products my wet hair just felt a bit rough but after using this conditioner it felt absolutely soft and full of life and it continued to feel this good until my next hair wash. It makes your hair feel so good and healthy.

After trying these two products from Maple Holistics, I'm definitely going to be trying more. I really want to try the Natural Winter Blend shampoo and conditioner as I want to be Winter ready with my hair! You can check out their other hair care products here. Definitely worth having a look. These two products have impressed me so much that I will definitely get them again. Put down your normal hair products and pick up some Maple Holistics products, you won't be disappointed! Your hair will feel soft and look healthy. What is also really good is that they are reasonably priced as well. 

Thank you Maple Holistics for giving me the opportunity to try your products and write a post on them, I thank you for making my hair look absolutely beautiful and healthy. I hope you enjoyed my post. :) 

I hope my readers enjoy this post as well and hopefully you will all try these products as you should always look after your hair and you'll be missing out. 
Have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post, 


Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig