31 October 2015

Halloween OOTN

Happy Halloween!

In this post I decided to share with you what I'm wearing tonight for Halloween.
I'm going as the Angel of Darkness. I didn't plan to go as anything major this year but when the Halloween things were coming out at work and I saw we were going to be selling a black halo and black angel wings, that was my outfit settled!


 My Outfit
*Dress - New Look
*Heels - River Island 
*Wings and Halo - Claire's


Makeup
*Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream
*Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Liquid Concealer 
*Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation 
*Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder 
*Makeup Revolution Highlighter
*Makeup Revolution Bronzer
*Models Own Eyeliner
*L'oreal Paris Super Liner Eyeliner 
*Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara 
*Tanya Burrs Bambi Eyelashes
*Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette - Give Them Nightmares
- White Noise
-Friday 13th
-Darkness
*Makeup Revolution Lipstick - 100% Vamp

I'm really happy with how this look turned out. The run though practice of it got me more excited to dress up for Halloween and this is by far one of my favourite outfits that I've done for Halloween. 

Have a safe Halloween and I hope you get lots of sweets! But don't get too scared muhahah 
See you in my next post!

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig