22 October 2015

Halloween Buys

Halloween isn't that far away and it's always fun to dress up and look scary for the evening, but sometimes we don't have time, or we have to work on the evening. In this post I decided to share with you some cute accessories you can wear on Halloween if you aren't dressing up.


Halloween Accessories

These are a few bits I found online. I love browsing the seasonal things online, especially at Christmas. On Halloween I like to keep the theme going throughout the whole day, so during the day I wear Halloween accessories and then towards the evening go full out on my outfit! That way I'm all Halloweeny all day and I love it. 

I hope this post gives you a few ideas on what accessories you could wear for Halloween if you aren't dressing up. There's more Halloween posts to come so keep an eye out for those! You can follow me on all my social medias at the bottom of the post. 
I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post, 


Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig