15 August 2015

Models Own Nude Palette Review

Hello,

Sorry I haven't been as active as I usually am, work has been taking over my life the past week and I've just manage to find the time to sit down and write a new post! So today I thought I would review the Nude Palette by Models Own.


So I've said many good things about Models Own nail polishes, only this time when I was shopping I decided to try their eye shadow palette. If you follow them on Instagram you'll know how popular they are. I decided to go for the nude palette as I didn't want to go to bold...not just yet anyway, but I definitely want to try their smokey and chrome palette. I'm not really the sort of person who does the smokey eye look etc I just tend to wear one colour all the time.


So what do I like about the Models Own Nude Palette? 

I was really amazed at how all the colours came out with just one swipe of the brush, especially the lightest colour. I've only tried the lightest colours at the moment, as you know that I like to wear the more darker colours in the Winter.
So I've worn four of the colours already, and you can already tell that I haven't tried the last two darker colours yet.

So starting from dark to light, here's what I like about these colours

*I absolutely love wearing gold eye shadow on a night out. This colour is a bit darker than the Make Up Revolution's gold colour that I normally wear, but now I have a choice between a light gold or a darker gold.

*This colour is more my every day colour. I wear it pretty much every day. It's a nice nude colour with a bit of shimmer and it really brightens up your eyes, which is really good when you wake up early in the morning, it really makes you look more awake!

*If I'm feeling really summery (which at the moment it hasn't been at all) I like to wear this colour. This colour definitely makes your eyes standout, so if you're someone that really focuses on your eyes standing out then this is definitely the colour you should be wearing!

*I think I always use the lighter eye shadows on the days where I'm not wearing a lot of make up but still think I need to make my eyes standout a little bit more. Although this eye shadow can be a bit dusty compared to the others, so when I apply the eye shadow it tends to flake off the brush and either ends up in my eye or on my cheek :( the others don't do this though.



I took a photo of how the colours came out. I'm really looking forward to trying the darker colours! Even in my new Make Up Revolution palettes. 

I hope you enjoyed my review on the Models Own Nude Palette.
Have you tried the Models Own eye shadow palettes yet? If so, which ones?

I hope you had a lovely weekend, and I shall see you in my next post,

Jessica xo

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig