28 August 2015

Back to School Make-Up Look

Going back to school I had to always make a first impression, I had to make sure everything was on point from my hair, make up and even stationary. I've said before that the hype of going back to school is a big thing so first impressions are always good.
In today's post I thought I would share with you a make-up look that is good for going to school. The look is natural and is definitely suitable if your school doesn't allow you to wear too much make-up or any make up at all! Shhh ;)


A natural look that you will definitely get away with.
I do apologise for the lighting, one eyebrow looks darker than the other! They are definitely the same!



Before applying any of the make-up I cleansed, toned and moisturised. 

To achieve this look I used: 

*Make-Up Revolution Focus & Fix Liquid Concealer - Fair
*Rimmel London Skin Perfecting Full Coverage Foundation
*Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder (when do their lids never break)
*Make-Up Revolution Ultra Sculpt & Contour Kit - Ultra Fair (Highlight only)
*NYC Brush-On Brow Kit
*Make-Up Revolution Eye Shadow Palette Iconic 2 ('Bootycall' Urban Decay Naked 2)
*Models Own Black Eyeliner Pencil
*Models Own HyperEyes Lengthen and Curl Mascara

Always forget something!
*Make-Up Revolution Nude Lipstick

***


What I Used:

*Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
*Lottie London - Powder Brush (blue)
*Lottie London - Blusher Brush (purple)
*Lottie London - Concealer Brush (green)
*Lottie London - Blending Brush (yellow)
*Lottie London - Angled Brush (whitey pink?)
*Eyelash Curler

The Lottie London brushes are amazing! I may have to do a review because they are really good to use! I actually have them all nearly. I used the blusher brush to apply the highlighter as well as the blending brush as I find it easier highlighting around the eyes and brows with the brush. I don't really know what colour the angle brush is :( it looks pink in the photo but it's not that pink.
I used the Urban Decay colour 'Bootycall' in the Make-Up Revolution Iconic 2 palette. I applied it using the brush from the palette. It's definitely an eye shadow colour that is subtle but also makes your eyes standout.
Make-Up Revolution Contour Kit is absolutely fabulous! I only used the highlighter in this kit just to brighten up the face a little.
I tried to make it as natural as possible!

As for my hair, it's naturally curly as it is in the photo and this is my second day hair hairstyle, the classic top knot bun! I've recently cut my hair short and I've been loving it so much.

I hope you enjoyed my post. If you liked it let me know on twitter @jessicarachelxo I'd love to hear from you!
I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post,



Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig