23 July 2015

The Summer Tag

Hello,

In today's post I thought I would do the 'Summer Tag' I've done one of these tags for Winter and I thought I would do the same for the Summer.




What is your favourite nail polish?
Oh I'm really in love with Models Own Mint Icing, Malibu Pink and Pink Wellies colours.

What is your favourite lip colour this Summer?
 My favourite lip colour would probably have to be either a nude colour or a pastel pink colour. I really like a nice light colour on the lips in the Summer, makes it look more natural. 

What is your favourite Summer accessory?
I have quite a few favourite Summer accessories, but this Summer I am really loving my Ralph Lauren flip flops. They are so comfortable and they don't make that annoying sound that flip flops make when walking and they're pink!

What Summer trends are you most excited about this year?
I'm already loving everything mint and coral this Summer! I wanted to try something different after wearing pretty much black all the time and these two colours stood out most. 

What is your favourite Summer time candle?
I'd have to say Yankee Candle's Pink Sands scent. I'm not someone who lights candles during the Summer but on a cold rainy day (typical British weather) I like to light a candle to make it smell like Summer.

What is your favourite body spray and perfume?
My favourite perfume is the DKNY delicious perfume. It has a lovely scent and I wear it out most evenings and I love the pattern around it!

What is the weather like where you live in the Summer?
The typical British weather is always rain. It's even suppose to rain for the next 5 days! But we do get the odd bit of sunshine.

What is your favourite thing about the Summer?
My favourite thing? I love a lot about Summer! You can finally go outside all day, and chill outside in the evening which is so relaxing. I also love seeing the animals that hibernated over Winter come out and it's also nice to see the pretty flowers bloom. Summer is a great season to go to new places and have adventures and take lots of pictures to! 

What are your plans for Summer Vacation?
I haven't got any major plans such as going abroad, but I have planned a few trips to new places, going to the theme park, the seaside and even row a boat down the river. Hopefully the weather will be nice to do all these things. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. What do you love about Summer? If you do this tag, let me know in the comments below, I would love to read what you love about Summer. 
I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post,

Jessica xo

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig