15 July 2015

Summer Colours from Models Own

Hi Everyone,

Summer is always the best time to wear bright nail polishes, and even though it hasn't been as summery as we hoped it's always nice to have a cheerful colour on your nails! So in today's post I thought I'd share with you a few colours that I've been wearing or will be wearing this Summer from Models Own. I've been in love with Models Own ever since I bought my first nail polish, and now I've started to build up a collection.


My Summery Nail Polishes

*Mint Icing 
Of course Mint Icing had to be included. I've said many of times that mint is my Summer colour, so I just had to add it to my Summer collection! 

*Beach Bag
I've recently just bought this colour. It is part of the 'Polish for Tans' collection and I'm loving how bright the colours are! It's a nice pastel orangey colour. It has an adorable name and I can't wait to wear it! 

*Malibu Pink
Another one of my recent buys is this Malibu Pink nail polish that is also part of the 'Polish for Tans'. Pastel pink is always a must for the Summer. It definitely shows your tan more. I'm surprised that a pastel pink can turn out to be so bright!! Just imagine walking down the beach (maybe Malibu beach? haha) with this pretty pink nail polish on. It would be super cute. Get me on a plane now!!

*Sun Hat
It's pretty hard to tell Malibu Pink and Sun Hat apart, but Sun Hat happens to be just the tiniest shade darker and is also in the 'Polish for Tans' collection. I currently have this colour on my toes and it is soo cuteee! I can't wait to include these colours in nail art, I think they will look so good, and lets not forget how cute the names of each nail polish are in the collection! 

*Purple Bandana 
So as you know I already purchased a nail polish from the 'Festival' collection and as I was so impressed with the colour I thought I would try the Purple Bandana to see if it would do the same, and I can't wait to see what it turns out like. I've never been to a festival before, but hopefully one day I will and I can show off these gorgeous colours as well as nail art! 

*Pink Wellies
This colour will never fail to make me smile. It's such a happy colour. It's so bright and definitely a festival colour. I've been sticking gems on my nails with this colour and it's so cute! Do you want to see it? They look so pretty and would definitely look nice on a girly holiday.

I've been loving Models Own a lot recently, maybe even too much haha! They have hundreds of colours to choose from. Choose your favourite here or find them in their Bottleshops or at Superdrug! 

All these Summery colours has put me in the mood to do a Summery nail art haha! Once I have inspiration I will give it a go and see what happens! 
I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post,

Jessica xo

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig