30 July 2015

July Favourites 2015

Hello,

First of all, HAPPY 100th POST!!!!!
I find it crazy that I've posted 100 times, that's definitely an achievement!
And I have 600 followers! This is all getting crazy now.

Secondly, I can't believe how fast July has gone. It's already nearly August and I'm currently sat here in a Winter jumper wrapped in a blanket *sigh* where's the Summer gone? :( I also would have posted a bit more in July but the internet has been playing up recently, so I'm hoping I can post this post because as always the end of the month means monthly favourites!


*Vitamin C Face Spritz
This was in my June favourites and has also made it to my July favourites. This product is so good. You can really tell the difference when you use this product a lot. It really brightens your complexion. 

*Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara
I am so in love with the make up Revolution brand. Last month as you know I tried the awesome lash mascara, so this time I wanted to try the volume mascara. I'm impressed with this mascara as it really does give you volume lashes and it's long lasting to! 

*Revolution Iconic 3 Eye Shadow Palette
So I didn't realise I included this in my monthly favourites again. I do actually have another palette that I haven't had a chance to show you, but I've included this palette again because as it hasn't been too hot so I can finally wear eye shadow and not worry that it isn't going to sweat off, and recently I've been wearing the dark pink and gold colours (gold is really nice for a night out) the colours are vibrant and long lasting.

*Good Things Five Minute Facial Mask
I love a good facial mask. I was going through some old products that I have stashed away and need chucking out and I came across this product. I decided to start using it again. I forgot how wonderful it leaves your skin and brightens it up! 

*Garnier Hand Cream
I love this hand cream. Whenever my hands feel dry this is my go to hand cream. It's absolutely amazing, it's so moisturising and leaves your hands smelling lovely.

*Models Own Hyper Gel Top Coat
Out of all the top coats that I have purchased I would definitely say that this one is my most favourite. It dries like a gel polish, making your nail polish last longer... wonderful!

*Models Own Turquoise Sea
So I might have purchased another colour from the 'Polish for Tans' collection...Oops! But this colour happens to be my most favourite at the moment. I'm in love with it. I've also had compliments from people saying how beautiful the colour of my nails are, made me happy that people noticed :) 

*Revolution Bliss Lipstick
This is my summery lipstick, it's a nice coral colour. At first I wasn't so sure about the colour because it didn't go well with my skin tone back in April, but the Summer sun has done me good! I've fallen in love with this colour. 

And those are my July favourites :) 

I'm hoping the internet sorts itself out so I can post a lot more in August. 
I've also updated to Windows 10 from being on Windows 7! It's so different and I think it may take some time getting used to it, but what are your thoughts on it? 
I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post,

Jessica xo

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig