30 April 2015

April Favourites 2015

Hi Everyone,

It's time for another monthly favourite!


I was quite laid back this month with using products, but here are some of my favourites!

*Scandaleyes Treme Mascara - Superdrug - £6.99
I've been hooked on the same mascara for many months now and I decided to finally change. I was using the NYC mascara before but I've decided I wanted to go back to Rimmel. I love how this mascara really makes your eyes pop and it's really long lasting! 

*Vitamin E Facial Oil - Superdrug - £2.99
I've already made a post about this product here. It's an amazing product that I use everyday! 


*John Freida 3 Day Straight - Morrisons - £6.00
I've decided to start using this product again. I like how it's not heavy on your hair and your hair is intact for pretty much 3 days! I actually have a review here


*Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser - Superdrug - £3.59
This moisturiser is probably the second best moisturiser I have used. I love how indulging it can be and it's so creamy. I actually use this moisturiser a lot more than the Good Things manuka honey one and that's my number one moisturiser! 

*Sexylook Blackhead Remover - Online - £10.00
Okay, this product is a little bit different compared to the others. They are from Taiwan and come in a set of 3. I made a post sometime ago saying that I was going to get a product that would help remove blackheads... and here it is! I saw Bubzbeauty use this and I definitely wanted to give it a try. So after a few more tries I will make a review for you guys. 

And that's it for my monthly favourites I know it wasn't much but I hope you enjoyed it :)
I hope you have a fantastic day and I shall see you in my next post,

Jessica xo

Like my facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig