19 March 2015

The Morning Products

Hello Everyone,

Today I thought I'd share with you two fairly new products that I've added to my Morning routine.


Every morning and night I really like to make sure my skin feels really soft and is clean. I've used a lot of facial washes and facial scrubs in my time and I really wanted to show these ones! As you recently know, I was suffering dry skin towards the end of Winter, and reaching out to these products was amazing for me. My skin has never felt so amazing and looked so clear!

Clean & Clear Morning Energy Daily Facial Scrub
I really like this product. I was on Bloglovin and saw that someone had already blogged about it and the product really caught my eye. I love how the product is a bright shade of yellow, it's a happy colour and gives you that happy feeling and I love waking up in the morning, washing my face with warm water and then applying this product to my face. It's smells of Lemon and Papaya, which I thought was quite ironic seeing as I've been having an obsession with Papaya lately, but this smells absolutely amazing. I like that fact that it's really foamy as well and has bursting beads in it which gently exfoliates the skin for visibly brighter skin. After the first time using this product I noticed a difference. My face wasn't dry and hasn't been for a while now and it also really makes your skin look brighter. I've actually had compliments! You'll probably see this in my March Favourites haha. I got this from Superdrug for £3.99.

Clean & Clean Morning Energy Daily Facial Lotion
I've been using this product a lot more recently. If you're looking for something to control shine on your face then this is definitely a product for you! For the whole day I feel confident that my skin isn't shiny in any places and it really cleans the face to. I pour a little bit of the lotion onto cotton wool and then wipe all over my face and neck and you really notice the difference as well. The smell is quite strong but is still a nice smell of Lemongrass and Fruit Extracts. So if you really want to say goodbye to oily skin then I do suggest you try this product. I got this product also from Superdrug for £3.99.

*******

I hope you liked the two products that I picked up from the Morning Energy range. I wish they had a night time range as well because that would be really good for me, I'm always looking for a good night time range of products. If you have any suggestions for this please let me know!
I'm changing my room around at the weekend as my sister is moving out of the bedroom so I'll be doing a post on that. This also means more posts, as sharing a room makes it quite difficult, so hopefully I can share more posts with you all.
I hope you have a fantastic week and I shall see you in my next post,

Jessica xo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig