4 March 2015

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Hey Guys, 


I've never actually done a post in March before, which is crazy! So I thought I'd do a post for Mother's Day, seeing as it's only around 10 days away! I thought I'd share with you a few ideas of what to get your mum for Mother's Day to make them feel extra special!



The gifts I found:

*Teddy Bear from Clintons for £5.00.
I think a teddy is a lovely gift to give on any occasion. It's something that you can put anywhere, such as a shelf or on your bed, literally anywhere. It always gives a special touch. I found this 'Mum gives the best hugs' bear and thought it was the cutest bear going! And it's true Mum's really do give the best hugs!

*Flash Jimmy Choo from Superdrug for £30.00.
Perfume is always a great gift. I know my mum is a fan of Jimmy Choo so I thought I would add it to the list to give others an idea on what to get. I love the smell of one of my mum's Jimmy Choo perfume so it definitely smells nice, which is good.

*Strawberry Premium from The Body Shop for £28.00.
This Strawberry Premium set would make a lovely gift for all those mum's who love the scent of strawberries! This wonderful set comes with body butter, body polish, strawberry eau de toilette, lip butter and a mini bath sponge. Perfect for a relaxing night in!

*Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream from Boots for £54.00.
I personally really like the Marc Jacobs perfume. I'm really drawn to the appearance of all of their perfumes, they're so beautiful! I especially like this one which is why I have chosen it to be in my gift ideas.

*Fresh Cut Roses Yankee Candle from Boots for £9.99.
A candle is always a perfect gift. Some people burn them but some people don't and keep it for show which is why I kind of chose this one. I think a fair few people love a Yankee candle, especially mum's, and I love this pink Yankee candle and how it's specifically labelled as 'Mum', it's adorable! The scent of fresh cut roses gives a more relaxing feel to the room.

*Flowers
Flowers are always a must! You can buy any kind from pretty much anywhere!

*Gardenia Blossom Candle from Clintons for £4.99.
As I said before, a candle is a perfect gift, and for this one I have chosen the scent Gardenia Blossom. I think it's a beautiful flower! I also think flower scented candles are relaxing and I also like the colours and pattern on the tin. I personally wouldn't burn this candle due to it being so pretty, but it's definitely one to buy for your mum!

*Pillow from Card Factory for £4.99.
A scatter pillow is always nice on a bed or on a sofa. I really like this one as it says 'A mum can take the place of all others but no one else can take her place' I really love an inspiring quote of any kind and having them around the house can really lift moods and cheer people up. This one is definitely perfect for Mother's Day.

And that's it! I hope this post gave you a few ideas on what to get your mum for Mother's Day! Sometimes it's hard finding something and it can get stressful so hopefully this put your mind at ease. You can also make gifts for your mum if you are really struggling, for example, you can make a 'spa in a jar' or even the jar I made for the 2015 memories, you can make almost anything if you put your heart into it. A handmade gift is always cherished.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and I shall see you in my next post,

Jessica xo 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig