25 February 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award


I was nominated by Tania Garcia, so thank you Tania! You can check out her blog here

The rules are: Give 7 facts about yourself and then nominate a further 15 people for the award.
This is a nice way to find out a little more about me! 

1.) I've always been a musical person. For 6 years I taught my self how to play the acoustic guitar. I was inspired by Tiffany Alvord on YouTube to play and 6 years later I'm still playing. She flew from California to London UK in July 2013 and I was lucky enough to meet her! Words cannot describe how happy I was when I met her, it changed everything! I actually met the person who changed my life haha and here's a picture of me with Tiffany Alvord! Learning the Guitar lead on to me teaching myself how to play the ukulele, drums and piano. I do tend to sing along whilst playing but I wouldn't say I'm that great!



2.) I'm obsessed with cats and I show it! I have a pet cat and she has one ear. We aren't to sure what exactly happened but one morning she came in from the garden in search for help. She came across me first at the top of the stairs and I noticed her eye was a bit droopy, she then turned to me and meow'ed and I noticed her ear was literally hanging off! My dad was sorting out the electrics at the time so I picked my cat up and started yelling at my dad to look at the cat. We then took her to the vets where they removed her ear and 9 years later I still have my little fluffy, miserable pumpkin, Sox!


3.) I'm currently watching Orange Is The New Black on Netflix and I am obsessed with it!

4.) Another obsession I have is Disney! I love everything that is Disney. Every time I go shopping in my favourite shopping mall The Disney Store is most certainly at the top of my shopping list!

5.) I'm half Italian, though my Italian isn't very good. I only know the basics. We travel to Italy once a year to see family.

6.) I love working out! I workout every day. I'm currently doing the 30 day flat abs challenge which I've actually restarted as Day 30 was Valentine's Day and I decided to start it again with the new challenge which is the 30 day butt lift challenge. I do most of Blogilates workouts on YouTube and find that her workouts are definitely killers but that way I know that I'm working hard! Train insane or remain the same!

7.) I've always wanted to go to Australia and New Zealand and I've also always wanted to visit California and New York, would be crazy! 


I now nominate:
Kelsey and Kenecha from http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
And my friend Valentina, a new blogger, her website link will be coming soon!

I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in my next post! 

Jessica xo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig