28 February 2015

February Favourites 2015

Hey Guys,

It's that time of month again. I genuinely can't believe how fast it comes for a monthly favourite, it seriously creeps up on you.

For this month my favourites are:


This Mark Hill Diamond Shine Spray is quite an old product. My sister was cleaning out her closet one day and came across a load of products she no longer wanted and gave a few to me and this happened to be one of the products. At first I was quite eager to use this product because I've never used a shine spray in my hair before, and as I dye the ends of my hair a lot this spray is brilliant for making it more noticeable! I sprayed this to the ends of my hair as well as the top and it was great to know that it doesn't apply like a hairspray, so it doesn't make your hair look greasy! I also like that you can look in the mirror and notice a before and after, so I've been enjoying using this. It was from Boots as that's where most of the Mark Hill products are but this one has seemed to have been discontinued which is ashame. 

Yeah, you could probably say I'm a little obsessed with facial washes! It's always through Winter where I find my skin being extremely dry so having the correct facial wash is essential for Winter. This month I have been using Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash that I got from Superdrug for £1.49, but I'm sure you can buy it nearly anywhere. I find it leaves your skin so soft and clear and I always find that Simple products are very gentle on the skin so I like this product for that reason. I also like that when you apply the product into your hands it's not fast flowing so you can't waste the product which means it's long lasting. 

I've been having an obsession with Argan Oil recently and I don't really know why. I found this Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco in Superdrug for £6.99, but I've also seen it in Tesco so it's available elsewhere. However with this product there's only one thing that's negative about it. I love how Argan Oil is really moisturising for your hair, I apply it to my hair every time I've washed it before drying, it doesn't leave your hair greasy at all, because I know the thought of putting oil into your hair can give the impression of making your hair look greasy but honestly this product doesn't. I also like how it's very long lasting, I've been using it for a couple of weeks and it doesn't even look like I've touched it, so I recon it will last me a couple of months. The only thing I don't like about this product is how oily it is, I know it's an oil but it drips down the bottle and it's all over your hands and you know how oil can be all slimy which I don't like it so I find my self wiping the bottle and washing my hands after every use, but I'll definitely use this product more. 


I bought this perfume in the Boxing Day sales in Boots for £14.99. If you remember I got the Taylor Swift 1989 album for Christmas, and yes... It's still playing in my car! I really love the smell of her perfume and that goes for any of her perfumes. I'd say that her Wonderstruck is the better smelling perfume but I couldn't resist not buying this Taylor perfume as it was in the clearance sale. 
Hello Argan Oil again! I really wanted to try this as I was really impressed with the oil. I found the Shampoo and Conditioner in Asda for £1.00 each! Cheap! I just really like the way Argan Oil leaves your hair feeling so soft and smooth and definitely feels 100% hydrated! So I enjoyed using these, I don't use them all the time because I feel the shampoo doesn't really lather up as much as what I'm used to but I'll still use them. 

And that's it for my February Favourites! I hope you enjoyed the few products I chose. I have a few new products that I can't wait to try for March. Still can't believe it's March tomorrow! Finally say Goodbye to Winter and Hello to Spring and then it will be Summer before we know it! Yay! 

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and I shall see you in my next post,

Jessica xo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig