3 January 2015

The Winter Tag

Hey Guys,

Today I thought I would do 'The Winter Tag' as it is Winter and I thought I'd share with you what I love about Winter and it's a nice way to start January off with something Winter related! So lets start!


1.) What’s your favourite Winter nail polish? 
For Winter I like to wear colours such as greys and blues and maybe purple. I like to stick to the cold colours in Winter. My main colour would be grey though. 

2.) Favourite Winter lip product?
My favourite lip colour this Winter would have to be the NYC Gramercy Park Plum. I think wearing dark lipstick in the Winter is for essential than wearing a lighter colour. 

3.) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
My most worn clothing piece this Winter I'd have to say is my new purple snood that I purchased in the sales after Christmas. I never stop wearing it. I wasn't a fan of those sort of scarves before but now I really love them and I want to buy more of them! 

4.) Most worn Winter accessory?
I struggled with this question a little bit, so I want to say my snood again! haha 

5.) Favourite Winter scent/candle?
My favourite Winter scent would have to be the smell of those little huts in town where people are roasting honey roasted nuts! I'm not a fan of them but the smell is honestly like heaven and I love it! Such a glorious smell!
6.) Favourite Winter beverage?
Oh I really love a Nutella hot chocolate! I make it my self from scratch and I've been doing it for a couple of years. If you want to know how I make this then let me know in the comments below and I'll make a post about it!
7.) All time favourite holiday movie?
My all time favourite holiday movie would probably still have to be Frozen! It's such a fun film to watch. And even though Summer has been frozen it gets you into the Wintry feels and just makes you want to snuggle up with a hot chocolate and blanket and be warm while watching it. 
8.) Favourite holiday food/treat?
My favourite holiday food/treat would probably have to be anything that can keep me warm! I love coming in from the freezing cold and then having eating something warm to warm me up. I love the feeling that it gives you. 
9.) What’s at the top of your wishlist?
I could probably go on because  my wishlist is probably the longest thing ever! I'm planning a lot for my blog this year so I'm hoping that will work out. 
10.)  Your plans for Winter Holidays?
There's only now two days left of the Winter holidays, but for the rest of Winter I'm going to plan more blog posts and hopefully have a YouTube channel coming! So that will be exciting! 

I tag:
Evan from thecornerstoneforthoughts
Carmen from itscarmen
And anyone else that wants to do The Winter Tag
I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next post! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig