15 January 2015

NOTD - Velvet Chic

Hey Guys,

I thought I'd do a quick post showing you the colour of my nails today! It is NYC 365 Velvet Chic and I love the fact that it is a pastel grey! It's perfect for Winter!




I chose this colour because it's been grey and gloomy these past few days so I was feeling this colour for today. This is also a colour that I would wear in Winter anyway as it is a cold colour. This nail polish dries really fast as its part of the NYC nail polish 'Minute Quick Dry' range and as you know I am a very big fan of the NYC nail polish collection, if you have seen my post! And it also lasts a long time as well! I got this in Superdrug for £1.79

I hope you liked this small post of my nails today! If you'd like to see more post like these then let me know in the comments!
Enjoy the rest of your week, and I'll see you in my next post! 

What's your nail colour this month?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig