25 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014


Merry Christmas Guys!


I hope you are all having/had a lovely Christmas and I hope you got what you wanted!
So last year I did a post on what I got for Christmas in 2013 and I thought I would do the same this Christmas so it will be slightly similar to it. I will share with you what I got in my stocking presents and then what I got under the tree.
The living room looked like this and it got me all excited!


So as usual I open the stocking presents first and this year I got:













 I really loved this years stocking presents! Especially the sleepy bear eye mask that I can't wait to wear tonight! And I love how adorably cute my Lion King, Penguin and Disney Princess underwear is! I'm in love with everything I got.

After I opened my stocking presents with my sister, we then, as a family gathered in the living room to open the Christmas presents under the tree! The part I like most is giving out my gifts and watching my family opening them and they love it, it's just an amazing feeling!

So what did Santa put under the tree for me?
Well...
We started off by opening my sisters presents, and I received:























And may I add Two tickets to see Disney On Ice! I'm SO EXCITED! I'm so thankful for this.

I then gave out my presents which everyone loved so I'm glad they liked their presents.
After we had done our presents we then opened the main presents under the tree

So Santa got me:
















































 I really loved what I got this year for Christmas. I'm already obsessed with Taylor Swifts 1989 album already!
After we had opened all the presents we then sat down for a family meal which was unbelievably tasty! And being able to eat most of the chocolates was even more amazing!
I'm hoping that in the New Year I can bring in more OOTD posts using the new clothes that I got as well as a Get Ready With Me Morning/Night routine. I have a lot planned for 2015!

I'm going to cosy up in my new fuzzy pj jumper this evening so I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Christmas and I hope it brings you all the joy in the world! Have a very Merry Christmas and I'll see you in my next post!

What was your favourite gift this Christmas?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig