14 December 2014

Reads This Christmas

Hey Guys,

In today's post I thought I would do something different again. This time I wanted to share with you what book I am reading this Christmas. There's a lot of books you can read at Christmas but this one happens to be Christmas themed, so I thought why not keep it for Christmas!


The book is called 'Let It Snow' and it's written by three authors, John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle. After reading pretty much all of John Green's books I thought I'd have to read this one as well.
My first impression of the front cover was amazing! It's so cute and Christmassy, it even goes with my snowflakes on my dresser! It really gives you that winter feel.  
   
                                                                             























I really like how the pages are set out. There's a snowflake on the first page of every Chapter. I'm already on Chapter Four of The Jubilee Express and I can honestly say I'm really enjoying it, I keep wanting to read it all the time! I also love the fact that every page number has two small snowflakes next to it. I definitely love anything with snowflakes and this book is highly recommended to read this Christmas!
I got this book in Waterstones for £7.99

I hope you enjoyed this post as it is a bit different, I can't wait to be sitting up on Christmas Eve night reading this book and falling asleep with it in my mind. It's such a great book already! So let me know what you think
I'll see you in my next post

What are you reading this Christmas?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig