22 December 2014

Festive Nail Colours

Hey Guys,

In today's post I thought I'd share with you my festive nail polish colours! I can't believe there's only 3 more days to go until Christmas, seriously where has the time gone?


Okay, so I'm a little obsessed with NYC nail polish collection as you can see. I just find that they dry quicker than most nail polishes which is good for me.
I find that Christmas is mostly about the reds and the golds so I have chosen those colours this Christmas.

The nail polish I've chosen are:
* 248 Manhattan NYC purple nail polish - from Superdrug - £1.79
* 012 Ruby Queen NYC red glitter Crystal Couture nail polish - from Superdrug - £1.99
* Silver Glitter Beauty Secrets Scented Top Coat - from Sally's - £2.99
* 224 Times Square NYC red nail polish - from Superdrug - £1.79
* Gold Glitter Beauty Secrets Scented Top Coat - from Sally's - £2.99
* 005 Red Hot NYC red and silver glitter nail polish - from Superdrug - £1.99
* 119 City Blackout NYC black nail polish - from Superdrug - £2.49
* 002 Full Metal Jacket NYC gold nail polish - from Superdrug - £1.79

For Christmas Eve/Day I have chosen to wear the Gold Glitter Beauty Secrets nail polish as I love the colour and it also has a scent after it dries and it also dries really quick and I also love the fact that when I look at my nails I already feel Christmassy! And after Christmas I might purchase a few more Beauty Secrets nail polishes!
I hope this post gave you a few colour ides for Christmas, or even in general, I absolutely love Christmas colour nails and I love doing nail art with them.
I'll see you in my next post!

What's your nail polish colour this Christmas? 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig