13 December 2014

Christmas Jumper OOTD

Hey Guys,

In today's post I thought I would do something a bit different and more different to what I usually do. It's more towards the fashion side of things. I was thinking about bringing more fashion related posts to my blog after Christmas, as I think it will be good to have a range of beauty related posts with a bit of fashion posts here and there. But as it was Christmas Jumper day yesterday I thought I'd share with you my outfit.


* Navy Pattern Jacket - New Look - £50.00
* Christmas Jumper - eBay - Price Unknown
Black Jeggings - New Look - £14.99
* Boots - New Look - £28.99
* Black Scarf.

I enjoy Christmas so much and being able to wear a Christmas jumper just makes me enjoy it even more! It was wonderful to see nearly everyone wearing a Christmas Jumper for Christmas Jumper day! So many different jumpers! It felt so Christmassy. 

I hope you enjoyed this fashion related post. Comment if you would like to see more of these sort of posts. Enjoy the rest of your evening and I'll see you in my next post! 

Do you own a Christmas Jumper?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig