12 November 2014

Cooking with Nutella

Hey Guys,

So today's post is going to be slightly different but a good different and fairly short and I basically thought I would share this with you. I basically found this photo on Tumblr that showed a step by step in pictures on how to make these Nutella pastry things and me, that absolutely adores Nutella, decided to give it a go and make some!




This is the photo I found online. The only difference is is I didn't put Marshmallows in mine. But I bought the Puff pastry in my local supermarket for around £1. I already had Nutella (of course I did!) and I took everything to the one person that I know that is a brilliant cook! My Nan! 
After College me and my Nan made these little Nutella pastries and they turned out so good it was unbelievable! We had so much fun making them as well. 
The photo on the right shows how they turned out. We only used a quarter of the pastry just to try it out for the first time, and now we know what it is like we are definitely going to make a ton more! 


I've always seen photo's like these but never actually made something. I'm so glad I actually made these ones! I also have a Nutella Recipe book so maybe I'll share a recipe from there as well. 
Comment if you give this a try! 

See you in my next post! 

What's the best thing you've cooked?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig