24 October 2014

Halloween Nail Art #2

Hey Guys,

Here's another Halloween nail art design! This one is so easy to do so you won't have to worry if you aren't very good at nail art, even I'm not that good at nail art! It didn't take me that long to do and it is ideal for Halloween. You can use any colour you want for this, I chose a dark purple and black for this but you are more than welcome to use which ever colour you like. I like the sound of black and white or maybe black and grey, I'd have to try them out thinking about that now!

This is what the design looks like. I'm not brilliant at nail art but I still thought I should show you anyway, because it is pretty easy to do.


How I did this:

I used:
*Base Coat
*Dark Purple Nail Polish
*Black Nail Polish
*Pink Dotting Tool

1.) As always I clean my nails and then file them to the shape that I want. I normally go for either square or round or somewhere in between! I then applied a base coat to my nails after that.

2.) I then painted the tips of my nails with the Dark Purple nail polish. You don't have to create a neat line for this part, I found that having small jagged lines made it look quite effective like grass, so don't worry about not having a dead straight line.


3.) Using the dotting tool, draw a cross. It's easier to draw a line straight down the side of your finger, this way it is longer and it won't be shorter than the line going across. Once you have done that you can draw the line straight across. If you start off small with the line you can adjust the length of it if you think the line is too small, rather than starting off big and then panicking thinking you've already ruined your nail art! You can then sill the design with a top coat!


And there you have it! A Halloween Cross nail art design. I really like the fact that it was so easy to do. I did a similar design to this last Halloween before I started this blog so I thought I'd bring it back this year and share it with you all. There will be more Halloween nail art coming soon, so keep an eye out for the rest! I hope you enjoyed this quick and small tutorial, let me know how you got on with it if you tried it! 

I'll see you in my next post! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig