30 September 2014

September Favourites 2014

Hey Guys,

It's the end of the month which means it's time for a Monthly Favourite post! I began panicking about this post and I do apologize for the photo quality, I've been at college finishing in the evening as well as finishing work in the evening and now it's starting to get dark then the photo quality wasn't as good as I expected it to be but I tried my best. I was going to post this post tomorrow but it didn't feel right for me. I needed to end September properly with a September post!
I also haven't got as many products this month due to the fact that I haven't had time and I haven't been out shopping because I now finish work and college around or after shops have shut so I miss out on things now! But I'm shopping tomorrow so expect a shopping haul of some sort soon!




Let's begin with the Monthly Favourites I have chosen for this month;

This is the Quick Fix Facial Mask for Dry and Thirsty Skin that I got in Boots for £3.00. I mentioned this product back in 'My Shower Routine' post in May, and I have brought it back to use this month as my face was feeling a bit dry from where I was feeling ill so after I felt a little better I pampered my self for about 10 minutes. It really worked a treat!












As you've seen in other post, this foundation creeps up a lot! I mentioned the same foundation in my 'December Favourites' post however it was the 'Natural' colour foundation and seeing as Boots had sold out of that colour I had to settle for the 'Soft Ivory' one, but don't get me wrong, it is quite a good foundation and it still matches my skin type! I got this for £6.49.











I only started using this product this month and made a review of it in my last post and now it's made it to my Monthly Favourites! Check out my review to find out more about this product.














I've started a new facial product brand again. I thought I would give Superdrug's Tea Tree facial products a go, and my first thoughts on this moisturizer was amazing! It's like the feeling of having a cold and sniffing tea tree oil to make you breathe more clearer, but contract that feeling onto your face, it feels amazing! It's lasted me all month and I'm still going so it's very long lasting! I can't remember the price and it doesn't appear to be on the website, but if you get the chance to go into Superdrug then definitely have a look for this moisturizer!







And then you should definitely get the Tea Tree Facial Wipes as well! I'm someone who has to have facial wipes that aren't so harsh to my face. My mum has had wipes before that just feel rough and sensitive so I stay away from those. I thought the smell of the Tea Tree would be quite off putting, even with the moisturizer, but I find it surprisingly quite relaxing! I got these at Superdrug for £2.99.










This is my last product of the Tea Tree collection that I got. The Foam Facial Wash was something different as I always tend to use creamy facial washes or gel, so I thought I would give foam a try... and I love it! Tea Tree makes your skin very soft and clear so I definitely would recommend the Tea Tree products, I'll be buying more products and sharing them with you soon! I got this from Superdrug for £3.29.











I do apologize for the photo quality! I didn't even get a photo of all the products together because it was so bad. I need to invest in a better camera rather than using my iPhone camera and just relying on natural lighting.
October starts tomorrow so expect a lot of Autumn related things as well as Halloween nail art and all sorts!

I'll see you in my next post!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig