16 September 2014

Easy Minnie Mouse Inspired Nail Art

Hey Guys, 

I've officially been blogging for a year! So today I wanted to share with you this cute Minnie Mouse inspired nail art look. I did this a few weeks ago which I am so thankful for as my nails are now really short! So time to let them grow again for more nail tutorials.



I really love Disney! And I felt like it was time to do a bit of Disney nail art on my nails as I haven't really tried it before. It was my first attempt so I do apologize if it doesn't look very good but I'm still proud of how well it turned out. And you won't believe how easy it is to do! 


To achieve this look I used:


 1.) I started off by cleaning my nail from any previous polish and then applying a base coat and then a coat of glitter nail polish.
 2.) Once that had dried I then painted the tip of my nail with the red nail polish.
 3.) Using any size dotting tool according to your nail size or width of the red polish, dot polka dots to represent Minnie Mouse's polka dot bow.
4.) Using the same dotting tool, in the corner dot three dots to make the face of Mickey Mouse in black.












I really enjoyed this nail art because it was quick and fairly easy. I definitely will be trying other Disney nail art designs as well. I hope you enjoyed this quick little tutorial!

I'll see you in my next post!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig