28 August 2014

My Phone Case Collection


Hey Guys,

In today's post I would like to share with you something that I thought I would never have an obsession for and as you can tell from the title and more the fact the photo, I have a lot of phone cases! I currently have an iPhone 4s in White and I'll be sharing with you what phone cases I have and why I bought them and also what I like and dislike about them.

So lets start!

This is my most recent phone case I have purchased and currently using on my phone. I love the fact that it is Disney and even more that it's Snow White eating the Apple Logo. I thought it was pretty clever and just had to buy it! I've only had this case for a few days so I'm hoping that it won't scratch. I bought this on eBay for £3.25. This link is here as they have other characters as well which I thought was cute.



This phone case I bought from Card Factory for £1.99. I absolutely adored the pink stripes and roses. Its a smooth hard case and doesn't scratch easily which I thought was quite good. I love the fact that it made my phone feel like it didn't have a case on, some cases I've had make my phone feel much more heavier, but this one doesn't.












I got this case from Claire's Accessories for around about £12.00. A little bit pricey but I thought the leopard in the middle was too cute and it sparkles to! I use this mainly on nights out as I think it goes more better with those occasions rather than using it as a day to day phone case. It is a little annoying to put your phone down as the leopard makes the phone unstable (just not flat) so I resulted in sometimes putting my phone face down on surfaces. This wasn't a big issue for me but I do like my phone facing up.










I just couldn't help my self with this one! I love anything Disney, so having this Sulley Monster's Inc case was a big deal for me. I got this on eBay for £3.99. This case is one of my favourite cases due to the fact that it is Disney. I took the risk of buying my first silicone case with this as I use to have Blackberry silicone cases and I never liked them but I made an exception and bought this one! The shop on eBay where I got this one from also do other Disney Characters which I wanted to buy, so I'd definitely recommend them here







I got this case after purchasing the Sulley case due to the fact that it was a pastel pink silicone case, but the edges are plastic which I thought was a good. I liked the silicone volume buttons as it made the phone look cuter. (see photo below) I wasn't a fan of the lock button however as I found my self really pushing the lock button down hard to lock it but I'd still gladly use this case. I got mine on eBay for £3.29. They do more colours here 


















This was my 'last minute phone case purchase before I got on holiday' phone case. I just felt I needed a cute summery phone case for my holiday and this had to be the one. I got this in Claire's Accessories for £8.00. I wouldn't say it's an issue because I have another phone case similar to this one, but where I did go on holiday I think the heat started to make the phone case peel a little bit, where as my other one hasn't done that as I haven't taken it to a place that's so hot. I think the bird's on this case make it extra pretty and I'll definitely use it again.








I think this was the first case I actually purchased for my phone. I got this phone case in Claire's Accessories for £8.00. I'm not someone who would fairly often shop in this shop but I do believe their phone cases are pretty good and worth the money. With this phone case I really loved the skulls and roses. I think the crosses are cute as well but I would have preferred them not to have gems as they do tend to fall off and I have in fact lost one!










I got this adorable galaxy phone case in Urban Outfitters. Sadly I can't remember the price and it's no longer on their website which is a bit upsetting! I think this case is so cute but the only thing I don't like about it is the fact that if you do leave your phone balancing on your leg when you are sitting down then your phone will definitely slide off your leg and onto the floor, which I found quite annoying but I can live with that.










Funny enough my friend new how obsessed I was with phone cases that she bought me two for Christmas! This is one of two. I don't exactly know where they are from but I'm sure you'll be able to find this on eBay. I liked the fact that it's white so it goes with my white phone, and I also liked that it had crystallize gems to make it sparkle. However where I've had it in my bag and pocket it's kind of stained my phone to a darker grey colour which I thought was a bit sad. I also sometimes have trouble getting my phone out of the case as it's quite a tight fitting case but at least I know that if I drop it the case is secure to my phone.







I got this case again in Claire's Accessories for £8.00. Being a guitar player, I just fell in love with this case. And it even sparkles! So that's love of guitars and love of sparkles all in one case! I used it a lot when I went to live gigs. Though I haven't so much used it lately.



This is phone case number two that my friend got me for Christmas. She knew about my phone case obsession as well as my obsession for cats. So she got me this case for Christmas. My friend knows me far to well. I absolutely adore this phone case because of the cats! And I think you can find this case on eBay.

So I kind of have this thing for a deer. And if you saw my Autumn Room post I included a photo of an Autumn scenery with deer's in it. I loved the fact that this deer is wearing glasses and a some kind of suit. It make's him look fashionable and really trendy. I found this case on eBay for £5.45. You can also see other animals like this here 












This is the other phone case similar to the one I bought for my holiday. I got his in Claire's Accessories also for £8.00. I like this case as it's got a lot of floral to it and I love how the colours go well together. I've used this case on many occasions and I don't plan to stop! I'll probably use it more in Spring time just to get me in the mood for Spring!











I wasn't going to share this one with you due to it's condition. When I first got my phone I never had a case ready for it so I had to use my sisters old case, which happened to be this one. It was fairly good as I like studded items. I wasn't happy about the studs coming off of it though, but it was old and I made a collection of new cases anyway (hahah) 

As for these three cases I left until last, they were the 'not so good' phone cases that unfortunately I won't be using again. I bought all three of them from New Look for £4.99. I thought I'd give them a try and see how they would be as I purchase a lot of things from New Look. I was disappointed to find that these cases peeled away quicker than anything, the worse being the black floral case. I wanted to take the Flamingo case on holiday with me but I didn't want to take a tacky looking phone case on holiday, I think it would have ruined more due to the heat, so I'm glad I didn't take it. I got more use out of the red flower one, which I'm happy with but still quite sad that I can't really use these cases anymore. 







And here they all are!



My posts have started to come together now as I've been more active. I've started scheduling when to post next so I definitely am more organized with posting now. I've got a lot of posts coming for you and a lot more nail art to come as well! I can't wait to share it all with you guys. 

I hope you all have a lovely day and I'll see you in my next post 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig